Monday, July 18, 2011

39 / DIRTTTT

This last weekend I went to the Mud Festival in Boryeong (: It was awesome. Just like a big gross party for foreigners. There were Koreans there but we far outnumbered them, and a decent amount of Koreans looked like they were just there to watch a bunch of white people running around in mud. It was really surreal to be around that many foreigners at one time, though. And kind of exhausting, to tell the truth. I got home around 4:30 I think today and I ended up taking a five hour nap.

ANYWAY It was fun and awesome and really kind of disgusting :p I got painted with blue/lavender mud that made me look like an asphyxiation victim all day long, played games, etc. There was mud wrestling and slides. The best part was probably the beach, but I got sand scrapes all on my knees. :x

Here's some pictures.

Here's all of us after eating lunch. We look exhausted. :O 

Shortly after being painted. LOL I just noticed Becky in the background

Sexy sand mermaid. 

Lol at the variety of expressions here
I can't stop throwing up peace signs in pictures, someone please help me


Annnnnnnd here's a picture from dinner with Dr. Koh (: 
I can't believe we're all almost finished. 


No comments:

Post a Comment