Friday, July 8, 2011

35 / Till Tomorrow

Wait, the last time I wrote was seriously Sunday?
Where is time going? :/ I have three and a half weeks left in Gunsan.

This week at school was pretty much like the last couple. Nothing of note really happened. It's still raining/cloudy regularly -- that or blazing hot. About an hour ago there was this crazy storm, and before that some guy was beating at the doors downstairs for like half an hour yelling and making noises.

I don't have school tomorrow, so I'm going to film something about whatever I get for lunch. (: Then over the weekend on Sunday I'll be going shark-diving and plan to have lots of pictures taken. You can rent an underwater camera at the aquarium. I just hope I remember to actually use it. I've never been very good about taking pictures, even in places or situations I'd like to have them of. I think that's mainly because it makes me feel very outside of what's happening, but maybe in a shark tank that'll be good for me? Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment