Saturday, March 26, 2011

14 / Masked Marauder

I bought a mask today. People around here wear them a lot for various reasons... If you've got a cold
or some other illness it's supposed to be polite,
but sometimes people [especially my kids] seem
to wear them for no good reason at all.

For me, I got one because I've been getting weird allergies, etc. The wind outside has
the sand in it, and I think it's been affecting my breathing. My nose is always stuffy and
my throat feels like it has stuff in it all the time. :/ Oh well.


3 comments:

  1. Korean Yuja-cha tea. It works miracles. For real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see them ALL THE TIME on campus. :| We have so many koreans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. colleen, i cannot count how many times you have saved my life.


    lol maria. :s u of m does too, but i've never seen the masks around ann arbor!

    ReplyDelete