Tuesday, March 15, 2011

10 / You May Have Heard This Already

1. The Simpsons is really weird in Korean.
2. I'm hungry. Food does not stick to me.
3. Need a phone.
4. Weekends too short, slightly too crazy.
5. Gas stove frightening. Cooks fast.
6. Running out of time to buy suitable tattoo-covering watch.
7. Wallpaper in apartment is giving me nightmares.
8. Shoes on-off-on-off makes me scared to wear sneakers.
9. Teaching makes me notice my accent.
10. Hair becoming different texture. Good? Bad?
11. Construction started outside. Wakes me every morning too early. But it's kind of like home, huh? Silly Michigan.
12. Need a vacuum.
13. Cuter socks. Necessary.
14. Counting down till May. Now every day is slower, but also a little easier. c:
15. Kimchi.........................

8 comments:

  1. 1. The Simpsons is really weird in English. :| The latter seasons, at least

    6. Can you just wear a thick bracelet or wristband instead? D:

    7. D: The worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. is it getting bad?
    6. i've been looking, but for some reason of course when i need these things they're so hard to find :c i mean i guess if i have to i can just try to hide it under loads & loads of concealer? maybe it's better they think i have a skin disease than a tattoo
    7. it's awful. huge pink/purple flowers with glitter :x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you can just...tie a bandanna or a handkerchief or some kind of cloth around it?

    Also the Simpsons has just been getting worse for like...five years lol. It's dead to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how your last "thing" is just kimchi.

    How do you propose to find a watchband wide enough to cover your tattoo that won't look completely absurd? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. maria -- it is going on a million years now. lol. c:

    harrison -- i try so hard to like it. i did at first. now if i have to have too much of it in one day it turns my stomach, but i have to be polite ;_; lol i don't know. to me it's absurd that a tattoo memorializing my mother would be seen as gang symbolism

    ReplyDelete
  6. 6. A leela-style big arm-computer. Korea likes technology, right?

    8. What does this mean??

    ReplyDelete
  7. kevin -- bit late, but i have to take my shoes on/off at houses, a lot of restaurants and school. so i hate wearing sneakers cos i have to undo my laces a million times.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to google kimchi to find out what it was. Does not look appetizing.

    I hate taking my shoes off in public places. It's likely that I'd die from this. I like cute socks though.

    ReplyDelete